The beautiful persons club

I'm not beautiful. (Read 470 times)

Prophet!

Check out his ears. I'm guessing he has more depth than length. Big grin
    am i wrong (and thus becoming even more beautiful) or doesn't length = depth ?

Bugs

am i wrong (and thus becoming even more beautiful) or doesn't length = depth ?
      Maybe it depends on the angle. Smile Or maybe he has excellent breadth. Theresa, you're the engineer, you decide.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girthy.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Girthy.
          I love a man who has depth, length and is girthy. Big grin

Bugs

Prophet!

even if he is a fugly ?

Bugs

even if he is a fugly ?
              No fugly please. Sense of humor would be a plus.

Bugs

Another Passion

I'm out. Cry I AM still beautiful though. Gimpy... but beautiful. Big grin

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No fugly please. Sense of humor would be a plus.
                  Well...Ron Jeremy is funny and very smart (I believe he has his master's degree in Education), but definitely fug. Such a waste... Cry

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I feel fat. I just had a candy bar. I had to give a presentation of my tool to all the sales people. There is so much politics going on at work, and it really needed to go well. It went great, but my brain needed sugar when it was all done. Do I get to stay in the group?

Bugs

I feel fat. I just had a candy bar. I had to give a presentation of my tool to all the sales people. There is so much politics going on at work, and it really needed to go well. It went great, but my brain needed sugar when it was all done. Do I get to stay in the group?
                      Just one candy bar. What will power! Of course you can stay in the group. Big grin Glad to hear your presentation went well.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Candy is beautiful. I'd say that makes you extra attractive! Cool

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Yeah. Selective use of candy shows you're secure enough to be beautiful. I had ice cream Saturday and Sunday evening. Big grin
                          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Yeah. Selective use of candy shows you're secure enough to be beautiful. I had ice cream Saturday and Sunday evening. Big grin
                            Well...ah...I had ice cream too on Sunday. Milk does a body good. Glad I'm still in the click. I'll do something extra like push-ups to make up for it. I wasn't nervous for the presentation but was one of those groups that like to take you off course. Wanted to tell them, "Focus people."

Bugs

Bugs

Can I ask, have you ever had a heart infusion test? I have to go Rochester tomorrow to get it done. I'm not worried but hoping the drugs will not mess with my run. Funny how when I was sick those docs did not nothing and now that I feel great they are running me through the ringer.

Bugs

PWL

Has been

I had to give a presentation of my tool to all the sales people.
                                I tend to get in trouble when I present my tool to groups of people. Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."