The beautiful persons club

Outa Here (Read 354 times)

Have a fun vacation Jeff! Cool

Michelle

PWL

Has been

That's awesome! Peter, those are your own words, aren't they? Evil grin
      No--afraid not. From a great little Colin Farrell (yes, I know) move called "In Bruges". Funny shit if you're into that type of movie--kind of like the Guy Ritchie black comedies. Here's the clip and it's not a Rick Roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mR-sIf-w1w

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's the clip and it's not a Rick Roll
        I think it's funny that we have to preface YouTube links with that... Wink That movie looks right up my alley. I love anything British and generally those Focus films are very good.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

If you liked "Snatch" or "Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels" you would probably like it. It's not quite as crazy as those two, but it is the same type of humor (or humour). My wife rented it out of the blue a couple weeks back.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've actually never seen either, but I'm a big fan of sort of dark, British humour. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Rent "Snatch" sometime Kirsten--it's frickin hilarious! One of the few Brad Pitt roles I've seen and liked. Definitely one of my favorite movies. MTA: Here is another great non-Rick Roll compilation of Snatch clips (there is some foul language--you have been warned): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XaVWAsT9A

I'll second the Snatch and Lock/Stock movie recommendations.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rent "Snatch" sometime Kirsten--it's frickin hilarious! One of the few Brad Pitt roles I've seen and liked. Definitely one of my favorite movies.
                  I've not seen a lot of BP's films (somehow I have missed "Fight Club" all these years, even though everyone raves about it), but 12 Monkeys is my fave. I liked him in "The Devil's Own," too. He's really a better actor than he sometimes gets credit for (not to mention easy on the eyes)

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Have a very nice vacation! I'm on my way from vacation back home. We were on an annual camping trip with friends. DH is a bad drunk. He passed out early in the day on Friday, and his good buddies loaded him (chair and all) in the back of pickup truck put a fishing pole in his hands, and drove him around camp ground. People were taking pictures of the camp drunk. Not that I approve of such behavior but it was pretty funny. The other funny story was in the boat, a guy was sitting in front, bounced up when the boat hit a wave, and sat on a container of leaches. All of a sudden he's going nuts because the leaches are all down his shorts. I really sturggled with the weekend and running. I am not a big drinker, but even the sip I had, and the bit of taco dip caused me to be very sick while running and end up cutting back. Think next year I'll either have to forgo all the potluck food or really cut back on running. Anybody else got a sensitive tummy?

Bugs

The other funny story was in the boat, a guy was sitting in front, bounced up when the boat hit a wave, and sat on a container of leaches. All of a sudden he's going nuts because the leaches are all down his shorts.
                      Yikes! See, this is exactly why I avoid nature. Smile Bugs, why would someone keep a container of leeches? Are they used for fishing or something? Welcome back. Sounds like you had fun!

Amy

Bugs

Yikes! See, this is exactly why I avoid nature. Smile Bugs, why would someone keep a container of leeches? Are they used for fishing or something? Welcome back. Sounds like you had fun!
                        Yes they are for fishing, not that we caught much. Maybe the walleye didn't want to eat them after being down somebody's shorts. Smile

Bugs