The beautiful persons club

Signs of a Weak Economy (Read 618 times)

Bugs

I just canceled my haircolor appointment to help save for future foreclosure.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

We all have to make sacrifices. I no longer buy the flavored coffee creamer but use skim milk instead. Just doing my part.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, Bugs...I'm sorry. We're stressing here, too. did's company is preparing to cut a few hundred employees. He feels sort of safe, since there are others who are interested in taking a nice severance and others ready to retire, anyhow, but it's still nerve-wracking, since one never knows just how safe one's job really is. So I'm panicking and looking around to find some work, but there is just nothing...at least not without driving at least a half hour. If I were an RN or in the medical field I'd be golden, but that's about it. MI has the highest unemployment and I expect the numbers to get even worse in the next month. Shocked How bad is your situation? Do you have any other financing options? I take it there's no chance of selling your home and renting for a while? I imagine the housing market is similar where you are. It's bad here.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Bugs, I thought you were kidding and I hope you are. I wasn't meaning to be insensitive. Honest. Cry

Bugs

Bugs, I thought you were kidding and I hope you are. I wasn't meaning to be insensitive. Honest. Cry
            No I really did cancel my color. But I changed it to a haircut. today's press release: The Company is facing a critical cash crisis. The Company does not believe operational cash flows over the ensuing months will be sufficient either to sustain present operations or service its indebtedness. Given the recent turmoil in the financial markets, the Company does not believe it will be able to access the financial markets to fund capital requirements. It also appears, based on current operational performance, the Company will not be able to comply with financial covenants of its senior secured indebtedness as of December 31, 2008. ....blah...blah...their entire holdings to equity in the Company pursuant to a foreclosure.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

holy crap i can't even understand that, but it doesn't sound good!! Bugs I'm sorry - I hope it all works out!! And I'm sure your hair will turn out really cute!! Marcus - I don't think any of us would ever mistake you for insensitive!!

Bugs

Zoom, not my house, the company I work for... DH has a pretty good job. We're ALWAYS, or should I say I'm always worried about pink slip. Find out in tomorrow's meeting how much free time I'll have to run. Smile

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom, not my house, the company I work for... DH has a pretty good job. We're ALWAYS, or should I say I'm always worried about pink slip. Find out in tomorrow's meeting how much free time I'll have to run. Smile
                  Oh, man...I guess company foreclosure might be less scary than the prospect of losing one's home, but not much. What a horrible situation to be in. I'm not sure these warnings are all that helpful, either.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

But worst case you guys love me, INCLUDING MARCUS right????

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

hell yes we love you!!!

Bugs

hell yes we love you!!!
                          Marcus must be undecided?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

My internet has been being a bitch tonight. And yes, Bugs my dear....I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

Oh Bugs, this sounds so stressful. It's unanimous though - everyone loves you!!!

Amy

Bugs

My internet has been being a bitch tonight. And yes, Bugs my dear....I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
                                Whew! I'm guessing there will be reverse of the reverse public merger and that some new smuck will own our flop company that has not made money the last 13 years I have worked there...not one year. The only year we made money was when we made $154 million going public and we burned $100 million the next year. Only in flippin America. MTA: Do you guys ever color your hair with a home kit? My color is not so bad,but color would have given it some texture. Maybe I'll go brunette to please Marcus.

Bugs