The beautiful persons club

BPQ Points (Read 592 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Ooh, good call!
    And I still don't understand the difference between the two.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oops, I'll try again.
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

I would get tons of metrosexual points...oh man, don't get me started. Manicures, pedicures....my wife thinks I am her Ken Doll sometimes. But hey, what am I doing to say "No, honey I don't want the attention. You may not groom me!" And today, I am wearing a pink dress shirt and tie. There is nothing wrong with dressing well. If I am going to put on a suit, it's going to look good to me.... There is nothing worse than a man in a cheap suit!
        I like the running shoe in the background! Smile

The Greatest of All Time

Nice catch. I was wondering if anyone would notice that shoe. It's a retired shoe that I put on to go out on the balcony to tend to the grill. And the Blue Cat doll and clock is from a Japanese cartoon called "Doraemon" that my wife is nuts about (she's Japanese). It's kind of a cute story, but he's a robot cat that was sent from the future back in time to look after the robot owner's great grandfather who is sort of a loser. The time machine's door is in the child's clothes dresser, where the cat pops out of initially. Doraemon is a cat with no ears because a mouse chewed them off when he was taking a nap and now the cat is scared to death of mice. And he was originally orange but after the mouse chewed off his ears he cried so much that the orange paint got rinsed off by his tears. He also pulls all these gadgets out of his "belly" as needed to help situations the boy runs in to. It's the oldest running cartoon in Japan. The original creators died but they still make new episodes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doraemon
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Beautiful Person Quotient Points Values 5 - have seen Zoolander 5 - each mirror in house 5 - driver's side sun visor mirror 1 - bonus if mirror is lighted 1 - point for each pound of free-weights in house 10 - glamor shots session 5 - bonus points for each framed glamour shots photo hanging in boudoir. 5 points for subscription to Glamour magazine. 5 points if you belonged to a sorority/fraternity 1 bonus point if it was south of the Mason-Dixon Line. 15 points for wearing makeup during a race -5 points for beging good at math. 15 points for being a metrosexual male. Feel free to add to list...
            Have not seen Zoolander - 0 4 mirrors in my house - 20 no lighted mirrors - 0 free weights - at least - 20 no glamour shots at all - 0 never belonged to s sorority - 0 I always wear some sort of make-up - 15 I suck at math - 0 Not a metrosexual male - 0 Yay, I have 55. I feel so ugly. Sad Roll eyes

Michelle

Yay, I have 600,000 points! I now come in second after Queen Sara.
              There you go. Big grin

Amy

<yay, i="" have="" 600,000="" points!="" i="" now="" come="" in="" second="" after="" queen=""></yay,>
                WOW. I like this group!! I went from hitting every branch while falling down from the ugly tree to being runner up to the beauty queen!

Michelle

Another Passion

I have a -4. Sad

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I have a -4. Sad
                    You're just trying to confuse us with the concept of negative numbers. It worked.

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

You're just trying to confuse us with the concept of negative numbers. It worked.
                      Hee hee! My "favorite" mathematical concept is the imaginary number - the SQUARE ROOT OF A NEGATIVE NUMBER. How can this be?? Even after getting a master's degree in engineering, I don't understand it. And what's even weirder is that electrical engineers use imaginary numbers to design REAL things. ACK! That's why I barely passed the introductory EE class I had to take. Any math geeks out there want to help me out? I could Google the subject, but I'm not that motivated, lol. I guess it has to do with the fact that you're using the imaginary numbers as part of a process to get to a final answer, but STILL! Teresa
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ooh, I forgot, math geeks might not want to respond, because if they "come out," members of the BPC might want to kick them out!
                          Ooh, I forgot, math geeks might not want to respond, because if they "come out," members of the BPC might want to kick them out!
                          Wait, what? I'm sorry, my eyes glazed over while I was reading about imaginary numbers. Yeah, your secret is safe here.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I added a new 5 point item--not getting along well with computers/technology. I love the stuff, but I think I have some sort of electronics incompatibility field surrounding me. I can't currently update my Garmin.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I just went to a math seminar on logarithms...can I still be in the group. I also have my PhD but I really only did that so that I would meet my husband and get that pretty black robe with the yellow and blue thingee. I forgot about imaginary numbers though!
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I added points for degrees in "useless" subjects. I have BAs in English Lit. and Photography/Comm. Score! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay