The beautiful persons club

Beautiful Spouse or S.O. pics (Read 365 times)

PWL

Has been

Picture I took last night of my wife and son. Modified to fit better. Photobucket

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Bugs

Picture I took last night of my wife and son.
      OMG! So Cute. Details!! How old? Name? Oh what a doll. I want one.

Bugs

PWL

Has been

OMG! So Cute. Details!! How old? Name? Oh what a doll. I want one.
        His name is Finnian William, born last Monday 4/14. I'm surprised you missed it--I was pretty liberal with the postings on some of the other forums. Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Peter, that is beautiful. I think you need to print that and frame it. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Peter, that is beautiful. I think you need to print that and frame it. Smile
            Done and done. Every once and awhile I accidentally take a decent picture. Thanks for the kind words (from a photographer, no less! Smile )

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

In 5-10 years you will look back at that photo and wonder where the hell the time has gone. I wish we'd had digital when DS was little...all of our baby pics of him are on film and a PITA to deal with (I do have a decent film scanner, but still...). When I do dig through the old pics I am astounded by how much he has changed. How in the hell did I end up with a mouthy, precocious 7 year old? Where did the time go? These first months are tough as hell, but really special. Document them as much as you can. There is so much you will have forgotten once that newborn fog lifts. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, you could enter that photo in a contest! Great job, on the baby and the picture!

A Saucy Wench

I actually teared up looking at that picture Cry Almost makes me want another one....ok done.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

"How in the hell did I end up with a mouthy, precocious 7 year old? Where did the time go? " hah...wait until he turns 14...you ain't seen NOTHING yet..... Shocked
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"How in the hell did I end up with a mouthy, precocious 7 year old? Where did the time go? " hah...wait until he turns 14...you ain't seen NOTHING yet..... Shocked
                      Shhh...I keep hoping he will be one of those kids who never really gets too obnoxious. The fact that he's male probably works in our favor. I don't know that any girls avoid that horrible phase sometime between the ages of 11 and 16. I sure didn't. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Shhh...I keep hoping he will be one of those kids who never really gets too obnoxious. The fact that he's male probably works in our favor. I don't know that any girls avoid that horrible phase sometime between the ages of 11 and 16. I sure didn't. Evil grin
                        DS #1, 15, has NEVER been obnoxious. DS #2, 13, HAS. My SIL, who has three grown sons, said that age 12 was the worst. It was definitely the case with DS #2! He's better now.

Bugs

I actually teared up looking at that picture Cry Almost makes me want another one....ok done.
                          LOL I can relate. A girl at work is 7 months pregnant and looks so uncomfortable. "Man I do not want to do that to my body again". Maybe will get a puppy instead. They can run with Mom sooner than kids.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

SIL, who has three grown sons, said that age 12 was the worst. It was definitely the case with DS #2! He's better now.
                            My mom said 11 was bad for me. By 12 I became more "human." Wink I don't recall my brother being a difficult teenager. He was more nerdy and anti-social. He mostly just played games on his computer (Commodore 64, hah). My sister was the worst...hung out with a bad crowd. She's 26 and hasn't really gotten beyond the teen years (even though she has 2 kids). Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Everybody that I know says girls are harder. I have a 7 year old that says, "What the?", think I may be in trouble. I've learned physical labor shapes them up fast. I give a bucket of warm soap water and have them clean the bathrooms. Yes

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Everybody that I know says girls are harder. I have a 7 year old that says, "What the?", think I may be in trouble.
                                Ha! Dane has been saying "what the heck?!" for years, now...oh, no! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay