Tri Runners

IM AZ this sunday (Read 230 times)

The voice of mile 18

will try to catch highlights on ironmanlive.com still haven't been in the pool or ridden outside Sad but think my running is coming together. how are you kids doing?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I've gotta get back to my schedule more. Work and other committments have really thrown it off of late.

The voice of mile 18

yep kids sick last week and this nor'easter just kicked my butt with bailing out the basement.

The voice of mile 18

ok how's everyones week so far. me? i feel asleep at 8pm last night before the 4 yr old Tongue tonight will be trainer ride and tomorrow mile repeats

I'm really stepping up the intensity on the running. The weather is finally getting back to normal for April around here so I hope I can get back to actual riding soon. I rode the trainer on Sunday and was bored out of my mind.