Ultra Runners

2014 Ultra Race Calendar (Read 645 times)

Chantilly75

It's always something..

ET Full Moon midnight marathon  51 Km Aug 17

Raidergwen

Night's Watch

RaiderGwen finished her first 50k at the Southern Oregon Outback races.

RR when sober and recovered.

Chantilly75

It's always something..

Congratulations Raiderqwen!  Have a beer on me.Cool

Muddling through

Endless Summer 6-Hour Run became a non-ultra for me as I completed only 16.7 miles unofficially.

2014 Goals: Run first trail ultra, first 100K, and see what I can do in a 24-Hour race

Endless Summer 6-Hour Run became a non-ultra for me as I completed only 16.7 miles unofficially.

Oh no!  What happened?

Upcoming races: 7/13 Light at the End of the Tunnel, 8/10 Angels Staircase 35K, 10/12 Victoria Marathon

My woefully neglected blog.

Muddling through

Oh no!  What happened?

Basically the heat and hills won. While I saw the hills and was thinking they're tougher than I expected, and it felt warmer than I expected, I never made any adjustments for that so I started too fast for conditions. My full race report is in Beginners and Beyond.

2014 Goals: Run first trail ultra, first 100K, and see what I can do in a 24-Hour race

Marquette trail 50 is complete.  Much Tougher than expected but amazing views, well stocked aid stations, and amazing volunteers/race director!

OK there's no backing out now.  I thought maybe if I didn't say it on here, it wouldn't be real.

Please put me alongside Pfreak on Sep 14.

I added a last minute race to try to get into Boston in 2014 - Erie, PA 9/15

Superior trail 50 - done.

11/23 Ultracentric 12 hours. My first time doing ultra so I have no realistic expectation. The unrealistic one is > 50 miles and then go as farther as I can.

Ops, I forgot to add this:

TeaOlive     9/21   Chase the Sun Ultra  (6 hour)      Savannah, Ga.

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

Updated to here!

Upcoming races: 7/13 Light at the End of the Tunnel, 8/10 Angels Staircase 35K, 10/12 Victoria Marathon

Nice buckle Smile

Nice buckle Smile

Thank you!  As I've mentioned to a bunch of folks, I thought the runner dude was pretty damn dorky... until I earned it Smile  Definitely the hardest race I've ever run, but I'm damn proud.  And one of these days I'll finish my race report!