Ultra Runners

Sponsorship (Read 745 times)

LOVE pancakes.  Hate IHOP.  But for free pancakes, I could be swayed.

Oh shoot.  Day late, dollar short.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

2015 Wish List:

Jan 31 - Clam Beach Run (8 3/4 mile); April 4 - Peterson Ridge Rumble (40m); June 20 & 21 - Double FatAss 50k; July 25 & 26 - Lake of Death 24 Hour; Oct 10 - Dick Collins Firetrails 50.

"The farther you go outside, the farther you go inside." (Unknown)
    Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzi

Sure.  You have to be prepared for all those running groupies.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I like that they now make condoms for ultra runners. Presumably they are built for the long run.

erockalot

I could see having a massage therapist on my back.

~Sara
              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

The King of Beasts

and I want to be Al Giordino

Good.

now we need a Juan Cabrillo and a Kurt Austin

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

National Pancake Association - does such a thing exist ? it should, I heart pancakes.

A month and a half of warning, A1.  Your lucky day is Feb 28.

• Five Hour Energy-  It doesn't make my heart race, gives me a little boost, and definitely helps me stay awake and moving through the night.

I love this stuff so much, but it isn't cheap.  I was just directed to a site to get a free bottle.  Just a heads up for anyone who likes the stuff or wants to give it a try.

MTA:  Speaking of free stuff, here is a coupon good for a free lean muscle shake at GNC.  It is only good through the 7th.

xor

So if you send me a coupon for a free shake, are you my (temporary) sponsor?

Yes.  Now you have to wear my name plastered all over you like a nascar driver.

I own you!!!!  Bwa-ha-ha-ha!