Womens Running

WAKE UP, IT'S WEDNESDAY DIVAS! (Read 270 times)

LucyBelle

Cara: Gift cards are always a good way to go! Some of my gifts involve that. I got my younger sister a gift card to a little clothing boutique near us, for my older sister, who is 8 months pregnant, I got two cute onesies, plus a gift card for take-out food for after the baby comes, for my mom I got top shelf scotch and whiskey stones, for David I'm getting an engraved pocket watch, and for my dad, we're all chipping in to get him a Wii (because he really wants one!) I feel pretty good about my gifts this year!!

carawsb

Sassy - I actually thought of this same episode when I first read Lucy's post!

That is hilarious! Big grin

Sassy - I am not able to tolerate nuts, or any high fat foods at all yet.  Sad  I tried a peanut butter granola bar for breakfast yesterday, and my insides went spastic.  DH and I generally get in a decent meal in the evenings (protein, rice/starch, and usually a green vegetable); I just struggle a bit with getting stuff in throughout the day.  Plus, I have been nervous lately about missing work (double whammy on the tummy issues); so, I am overly cautious with what I eat when I am here. Joking  I have less than two weeks now until I see the GI doctor, so if I can just hold on until then.  Who knows?  I may even be further on the mend by the time that appointment comes around! Smile

lizo_77

norcal: congrats on the raise! that's fantastic! hope your building does NOT flood! that's a lot of rain! please send some our way!

tex: good luck putting up all trees! way to get done with the first!

taylor: awesome that you met someone! M and I met on match!

outwest: that recipe sounds awesome!  trying to be healthy myself during the holidays and avoid all the junk food that starts to arrive at the office probably starting next week....

lucy: hope it's not a tick bite! I've heard of the crazy things that lyme can do...

athena: you deserve some time of rest! don't worry, you'll be back to motivated in no time!!

feeling sooo much better this afternoon. I think the massage will help with the lingering sinus issues I'm having. Can't wait!

I better get back to work. meh.

lizo_77

epi/ shiona: hi girl! long time and missing you!!

carawsb

Lucy - Those all sound great! Big grin  The Wii is so much fun! Smile  Also, the watch is a great idea!  CRF is going to love it! Big grin

Glad that you are feeling better this afternoon, lizo! Smile

MA runner girl

Lucy - Sorry, your work sounds worse than mine! :P Those are good gifts!

I never ever know what to get people. It's almost always a gift card. Oops. I do bake a tin of cookies for every household in my immediate family for christmas. So hopefully that makes up for my lack of creativity in the gift department!

I actually found something more interesting I could do to put off my annoying tasks. LOL I swear I was putting this off too so it's ok!! Smile

And now it's time for me to leave, Yay! Have a good day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16