Your favorite neutral cushioned shoe....?? (Read 1855 times)

Over the years, I have bought NIKES (Various models) and never had any luck with them (they hurt my feet when I ran or I just couldn't get a good fit)...I dont know why but I guess its something about me and nike.......I have had luck with Brooks, Asics and My real favorite is the NB cause they usually have extra padding and i like that (even if they are a little heavy)... Now that I am back to running I think Ill stick with NB (but I will probably try a pair of Asic Nimbus 10) when I read about them they sound great and every one in RA that has them really seem to like them....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Lazy idiot

I love my Mizuno Wave Riders.

Tick tock

Regis Wagner

Asics Gel nimbus are my favorite neutral cushioned.
          Asics Gel nimbus are my favorite neutral cushioned.
          Mine too.

Michelle

rkeddie

I've had the Glycerine 4, 5, and 6. Loved the 4 & 5, but was very disappointed with the 6. They were too soft, and didn't last long. I didn't get 350 miles out of them before my shins started to ache. They also messed with the toe box, resulting in blisters that I've never had before. I just picked up a pair of adiStar Cushion 6's. So far so good.

Runner

I have similar feet and I have worn out nimbus 8, 9, and working through some 10's right now. I also tried a nike vomero but find that nike's air unit is too cushy and creates some problems for me. If you have a narrower foot then asics stratus is good because it is very flexible, but the landreths would be good too. If you want some good lightweight trainers then try some adidas adizero cs's and if you want some good flats then get the hyperspeed 2s. Lastly, the best thing you can do is also get you some powerstep insoles. They'll give your arches some good support

2010 Races: Snicker's Marathon(2:58:38), Scenic City Trail Marathon(3:26:36), Laurel Highlands Ultra 77(19:13:44), Ironman Louisville(13:07:07) 2011 Races: Mount Cheaha 50k 5:22:47, Tobacco Road Marathon, Mohican 100 Miler

Self Portrait

Ascisc nimbus 9 and the speedster.... I can't wait to try the nimbus 10. P.S I used superfeet (extra cushion) insoles "D" Smile

Was it all a dream?

I love my Mizuno Wave Riders.
                  Agreed. My last 23 pairs of running shoes have been wave riders.