Hack: make your Garmin Forerunner 305 last all day (Read 2390 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A monstrous Garmin and a battery pack all strapped and rubber-banded to a runner's chicken-bone wrist.

It's a look.

an amazing likeness

Love the new Sue Heck trying out for xc avatar, Tanya !

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Thanks! Sue Heck rules.

I can't boast to have run for 10+ hours, but you don't need the duracell battery pack to do this. They now sell nifty rechargeable usb chargers that can hook up to any device with a usb adapter. Downside is they cost around 30 bucks, but you can use it to charge your phone, etc. Too.

Anybody ever try this?

I think this could be done cleaner. Otherwise, that is way to bulky.

Why is it sideways?

I keep getting spam emails about this.

"run" "2" "eat"

i thought you said spasm emails.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

You'll ruin your knees!

I keep getting spam emails about this.

Trnt may be a troller, but I wouldn't call him a spammer...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Why is it sideways?

Trnt may be a troller, but I wouldn't call him a spammer...

Oh, you're right. I just looked at them again. They are not about how to make my Garmin Forerunner last all day.

L Train

I just know if it lasts more than 4 hours I am supposed to call a doctor. 

Why is it sideways?

I just know if it lasts more than 4 hours I am supposed to call a doctor. 

right into Eminem's arms.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus