Tame Bunny or Rabid Rabbit? (Read 896 times)

runlouierun

Count me in for smelly asparagus pee! Wink
    DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Oddly enough I have had this convo with my sister (on Easter) while we were eating asparagus...and she also has smelly pee from it - and her daughter (my niece) does as well...hmmmmmmmmm

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Lots of moose, but they're pretty shy.
        This has nothing to do with the stench of my urine after eating asparagus - but be careful around the moose. Most of the year they are fine but during rutting season they can be pretty aggressive. I tend to let them be when I spot them out in the woods on a run.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

wow - i'm the mutant!! Shocked who'da thunk it? Cool

jfa

Yeah...these were shot less than 10 miles away.
            Whoa that's a lot of bacon! And you can keep your stinkin' asparagus, it's not for me !

xor

wow - i'm the mutant!! Shocked who'da thunk it? Cool
              My pee don't stink. My shit don't stink neither.

My shit don't stink neither.
                yeah right. Big grin
                redleaf

No smelly-asparagus pee here. DH says he's never noticed so a tentative no...

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Imminent Catastrophe

One of the Austin Powers movies had a bit about asparagus-pee.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

Feeling the growl again

I once had a cougar in my backyard about 4 miles west of Ypsilanti when I lived there. I don't know if its pee smelled like asparagus or not, I grabbed a shotgun and ran it off.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I once had a cougar in my backyard about 4 miles west of Ypsilanti when I lived there. I don't know if its pee smelled like asparagus or not, I grabbed a shotgun and ran it off.
                          Cat pee stinks, regardless of what they eat...though I don't know if a cat would eat asparagus. We had one that liked green beans, though. And they all seem to like corn for some odd reason. Kinda freaky knowing that things like cougars and wild pigs and black bears aren't unheard of in these parts. I'm not sure I'd run outdoors in more remote areas if I lived in an area where they were actually common.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Running in Michigan means cougars, feral pigs and bears. I'm with Zoom-Zoom, does give one pause about trail running.
                            March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)
                            Wingz

Professional Noob

I think I'd rather face the wild animals than the wild humans! There is no more dangerous creature than your fellow human. I've felt much safer out on trails (and yes, I've seen bears and moose and coyote on trails, though not lately) than walking down most streets at night... Shocked

Roads were made for journeys...

Feeling the growl again

Cat pee stinks, regardless of what they eat...though I don't know if a cat would eat asparagus. We had one that liked green beans, though. And they all seem to like corn for some odd reason. Kinda freaky knowing that things like cougars and wild pigs and black bears aren't unheard of in these parts. I'm not sure I'd run outdoors in more remote areas if I lived in an area where they were actually common.
                                Cougars, pigs and bears, oh my!! Actually, the pigs are absolutely nothing to worry about. Bears, unless you come around a trail and straight between a sow and cubs I would not worry. Even then, when was the last reported attack stemming from that in the midwest? I can't think of one. These aren't grizzlies. Cougars are the only real concern, and the population is VERY thin. Typically the places they have problems with cougar attacks are places where the population is too thick (ie California, due to outlawing hunting of them) and the young males can't get territories and get pushed to areas of high human contact, where they are hungry and frustrated and get dangerous.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills