Zoomy's "not living up to her name" 25k (Read 965 times)

The idea is to just bump your PR a little at a time. That way, you can keep PR'ing at race after race. So next year there's bound to be another PR (and maybe your dream goal) in store for you. Keep up the good running!

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Lisa3.1

You did Great.

Another Passion

Better logistical directions will be needed for the next race we're all at. We were inside Devos in the main hall outside the exhibit area from 7:15 till going out for the race. I thought about walking around to look for everyone else, but I thought this was where we were meeting. Sad I was glad to have at least seen you on the race course Zoomy. I did manage to get a pic of you too. Big grin Good meeting you the evening before the race Joe. As far as I'm concerned, you all did GREAT! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Better logistical directions will be needed for the next race we're all at. We were inside Devos in the main hall outside the exhibit area from 7:15 till going out for the race. I thought about walking around to look for everyone else, but I thought this was where we were meeting. Sad
          D'oh, and the girls were all in the exhibit hall near the bathroom lines (damn, those were some LONG lines, too). No I'm sorta skeered of any pics...I don't photograph well during races...at all (with the exception of like 2 pics over the course of 2 years). Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kirsten, I'm sorry about your not making your goal, but CONGRATS on your PR friend!!! I'm proud of ya. Cool
            Ditto! Sorry I missed this thread earlier - I've been living in la la land absorbed in wedding planning madness. Anyway, sometimes you have to have bad races/runs to make the good ones that much better. Next time you'll really kick ass. I'm proud!!