Woogatrack.com? (Read 109 times)

hi eric Smile - today I've been noticing that whenever a runningahead page loads, the address bar shows "woogatrack.com" for a few seconds until the page loads. What is that? Is it something to do with the ads? it only happens on runningahead and I never noticed it before, so figured I'd ask.

thanks!!

mta: I'm using an iPad air with iOS 8.1.3 and Safari, if that's relevant.

eric :)

Hi runharrietrun,

I did a little searching on the internet.  Ironically, searching for "woogatrack.com" yields this thread as the second result.  My best guess is rogue ads that redirects you.  Without knowing the exact ads, there's not much I can do.  Another possibility is something is intercepting your page requests and redirecting you.  Since your log is private, the log specific pages are encrypted.  Does this happen when you're view your log?  That could provide a clue.

eric Smile

Hi eric Smile

thanks for the answer! I didn't notice it while viewing my log, just while looking at forum pages. Thought it must be an ad since it only happened here, but of course I just clicked around to see if it was still happening and everything was totally normal.

I'll contact Google about this.  Also, which page was it on?

Thank you, eric Smile

it was on the main forum page.

Thank you, eric Smile

it was on the main forum page.

Sorry to keep bugging you.  Could you also send me a screen shot?  It would help with my reporting to Google.  Thanks!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Could it be a browser hijack rather than a Google ad?

Here it is. I just clicked random pages until it showed up.Screenshot