The Road to Boston goes through Jersey (Read 766 times)

A Saucy Wench

Congrats again!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hawt and sexy

Easy? LOL Yeah. Two years of 60 mpw. Really easy. Big grin Maybe Trent will tell us about race day blisters. I don't know why they happen, but in my case, they are not bad.

I'm touching your pants.

Was it all a dream?

At around mile 9, I saw the leaders. They were all doing very well. It was just the men and I only saw 4 of them before I had to turn, only one of those men was a marathoner, the others were running the half.
        A marathon runner was with the half leaders at mile 9? Wow. Congrats on the BQ! Are you going to run Boston next April or wait a year?
          Fashion report: Black sports bra with multi-colored piping, turquoise blue rollergirl skirt, socks, and my New Balance 902s. No panties were harmed for this race.
          Big grin Congratulations on your BQ! Great race report too.

Amy

Congrats on your BQ, Willa! Awesome report - have fun in Boston!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

freckles

Well done, you made that sound easy!

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

congrats on your BQ!
                GP160

Good job
                  Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                    Congratulations.

Another Passion

Fashion report: Black sports bra with multi-colored piping, turquoise blue rollergirl skirt, socks, and my New Balance 902s. No panties were harmed for this race.
                      As JK and Trent would say... "This post means nothing without pics." Oh, and I say... P.E.T.O.P. thanks you. (People for the Ethical Treatment Of Panties) Congratulations on a great race, Willa, and your BQ.

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Willa'Hawt! Well done!!
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Maybe Trent will tell us about race day blisters. I don't know why they happen, but in my case, they are not bad.
                          Cuz you ran long and good.

jfa

Way to Go Willa- you're one of those fast people. I was there too,for the half,and had a blast! A very well run race!

Hawt and sexy

I'm touching your pants.