Be careful what you wish for... (Read 949 times)

I have sometimes thought it unfair that performance/racing shoes get all the vivid, funky colours, and training shoes get the boring blacks, blues, reds, etc. I need to more careful what I wish for...

I bought another pair of New Balance 760s, and this is what I got...

NB 760 Rainbow colours

I think they may only be available in Taiwan. Apparently, the colours are to "encourage people to exercise"... [Taiwanese website link]

It looks as though you are having some troubles with your chameleon circuit.

Isn't there a happy medium...somewhere between consertive navy and acid-trip?

These do come in spikeless and I use them as trainers.

Maggie & Molly

Interesting.

Behold the Asics Noosa.

these are so cool!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Interesting.

Behold the Asics Noosa.

THESE ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!  Why is it that Asics doesn't have any information on their website about these shoes?!?!?!  Are these just some high-priced trend shoe being marketed as a fashion statement or are they really a performance engineered running shoe?  I WANT A PAIR!!!!.....but only if they are the real deal........

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

"THESE ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!  Why is it that Asics doesn't have any information on their website about these shoes?!?!?!  Are these just some high-priced trend shoe being marketed as a fashion statement or are they really a performance engineered running shoe?  I WANT A PAIR!!!!.....but only if they are the real deal........"

Read HERE.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xhristopher

"THESE ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!  Why is it that Asics doesn't have any information on their website about these shoes?!?!?!  Are these just some high-priced trend shoe being marketed as a fashion statement or are they really a performance engineered running shoe?  I WANT A PAIR!!!!.....but only if they are the real deal........"

Read HERE.

If the colors weren't enough, "the logo stripes consists of material that glows in the dark."

martinanso

Mr Google helped me find out that USA is also blessed with these beauties. They're called the "Night Rainbow Pack"... with variants, designed to enhance night-time visibility.

I can understand the desire to run at night while wearing these.

NB 760 Rainbow colours

12-week layoff

Conservative navy running shoes???

I wear Air Structure Triax, and for a period of YEARS, it seems like you could only get them in blue.  Blue.  Blue.  Blue again.  Oh, a change this time...powder blue.  I hate blue.