Running makes the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY! (Read 1402 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have sex with real people, not too little, mostly single Evil grin
    Does your wife know about this? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Have sex with real people, not too little, mostly single Evil grin
      Hmm. See, I would have worked in the "mostly easy" on this one. When comes to a person, how little is too little? Little people get horny too.

Queen of 3rd Place

I love how these joy of running threads always morph into joy of running/eating/drinking/sex threads. You're all a bunch of animals. And I mean that in the nicest way. Evil grin

Ex runner

Purdey

Self anointed title

Reading thread on running benefits = ordinary See said thread morph into a discussion on sex with little people = extraordinary

Dave

When comes to a person, how little is too little? Little people get horny too.
            This is too little: She might disagree.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

You're all a bunch of animals.
              fixed. Wink

Go Pre!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See said thread morph into a discussion on sex with little people = extraordinary
                  You gotta get Chelsea Handler's first book. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Man in Tights

Running = ordinary Running after a run = extraordinary Cool (I did that once after running a 7 K race. Since the roads were closed to traffic I ran home which was another 4 K)
                    mikegxf

filled with leaves, no leafy trees or shrubbery in sight, and cars keep going by to witness the, ahem, transaction. Its usually composed of a pulley or sliding bar system that transforms into different positions when you wish to change your workout routine. The multistation home gym increases tension using these pulleys which equate to measures of five or ten pound increments. You may wish to check out some Home fitness equipment reviews to find which multistation gyms people prefer. It is very important to find the right ones. Your workout routine will undoubtedly place a lot of stress on the machine and you want to look for the machine that will stand up to the abuse. In a worst case scenario your multistation home gym will break while you are using it and may cause you an injury.

12-week layoff

filled with leaves, no leafy trees or shrubbery in sight, and cars keep going by to witness the, ahem, transaction. Its usually composed of a pulley or sliding bar system that transforms into different positions when you wish to change your workout routine. The multistation home gym increases tension using these pulleys which equate to measures of five or ten pound increments. You may wish to check out some Home fitness equipment reviews to find which multistation gyms people prefer. It is very important to find the right ones. Your workout routine will undoubtedly place a lot of stress on the machine and you want to look for the machine that will stand up to the abuse. In a worst case scenario your multistation home gym will break while you are using it and may cause you an injury.
                        Reading worthless crap on the internet...horrible. Running afterword...EXTRAORDINARY. Envisioning the poster folded into his multistaion home gym, with body parts twisted into abnormal positions...well, that's just sick, but fun. Big grin
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Reading worthless crap on the internet...horrible. Running afterword...EXTRAORDINARY. Envisioning the poster folded into his multistaion home gym, with body parts twisted into abnormal positions...well, that's just sick, but fun. Big grin
                          Ooh, yes. Especially the part about envisioning myself kicking the shit out of said poster while wearing a pair of heavily-lugged trail shoes. Might be worth investing in a pair of XC spikes, even. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

12-week layoff

Well, he's posted on several other threads, so you will have plently of locations for your kicking. I'll grab my spikes and meet you in cycberspace.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, he's posted on several other threads, so you will have plently of locations for your kicking. I'll grab my spikes and meet you in cycberspace.
                              Awesome! I'll bring my pepper spray, too! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Let's hug it out.