Brooks Run Small ? (Read 47 times)

andre_runs

From experience vs. Asics, Nike. Do you think Brooks run 1/2 size small?

Im trying to broaden my sample size of 1 (thats me). I think they run a little snug. Buying a pair as a gift and im on the fence to go a 1/2 size up or not. He says he like 10.5's in Ascis and Nike.

Thanks

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

My normal shoe size is 9.5 and I buy 9.5 in Brooks if it is wide 2E. If they don't offer a certain color or style in wide, I get a 10. Search for reviews on the specific model on the Brooks website or on a 3rd party site like Running Warehouse. I have had no issues with their sizing.

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

GinnyinPA

I switched from Asics to Brooks when the Asics started getting too narrow. I kept the same size and they fit fine. There was no obvious difference in length.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I usually wear Mizuno Wave Riders, but have worn Brooks Ghosts and have 2 pairs of Nike (Pegasus and Zoom Fly). I wear a 10.5 for Mizuno and Brooks but 10 in Nike (and Adidas).  Have you checked a European size chart? When I looked at that, the European size is the same for a Mizuno size 10.5 and Nike size 10. Nice consistency, huh?