Holy shoe conundrum Batman! (Read 1024 times)

I'm disappointed that no-one has suggested, yet, that you go barefoot.

OK, go barefoot.

xor

But his name isn't Barefoot JML.

Mongo confused.

But his name isn't Barefoot JML.

Mongo confused.

If it was, it would be weird for him to be asking for shoe advice. Then again, given all the "barefoot" shoes out there, maybe it wouldn't be weird at all.

JML

Well.....not that there was any doubt that the higher mileage shoe was the right choice but I thought that I would report back. The 300+ mile shoes carried me cheerfully to an 8+ minute PR in DC today. No blisters, no drama. Thanks again to all who offered their advice. Jon

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

xor

I just checked and Batman is pleased.

Well.....not that there was any doubt that the higher mileage shoe was the right choice but I thought that I would report back. The 300+ mile shoes carried me cheerfully to an 8+ minute PR in DC today. No blisters, no drama. Thanks again to all who offered their advice. Jon

I'd say an 8+ minute PR is pretty dramatic - congrats!

JML

Thanks! The medicinal hops and barley based anti inflammatory drink is tasting pretty good right now!

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.