Does Too Much LSD Accelerate the Aging Process? (Read 1710 times)

I am not sure why people keep getting angry. Can anyone present a scientifically[non-emotional] valid argument that endurance running for more than an hour per day is GOOD for you? It seems that 30 - 45 minutes a day of endurance running is good for health but more than that may mitigate some of the benefits obtained.
    I'm not emotional this time--not like when you insulted my dear, and dead, friends. I'll at least try to show you scientific evidence running is actually good for you IF you show us SCIENTIFIC evidence, not from some lame blog, that an hour of running a day is worse than 30~45 minutes of running. First off, you really honestly think there's a difference between running an hour a day and running 45 minutes a day and something that's good for you--as you have stated--, when you cross that 15 minutes gap, turns into something so bad that could potentially kill you? You either believe some bogus "literature" (like from powerrunning.com site) and, therefore, completely lost in touch with reality; or a complete idiot.
    eric :)

Less Googling, more running. Hefty: this site is for runners and other aerobic based activities. Why are you here when a majority of your posts cite articles that advise against these activities? As I understand it, runners run.