Course dropdown field in log scrambles special characters (Read 316 times)

carlos.ciruelos

Hello Eric - continued thanks from a supporter of this site.  I don't know where my running would be without it.

I've been meaning to write for some time about a minor but visible issue that began occurring with your mid-summer upgrade.  When I select one of my saved running courses that has special characters (usually > or & ), the characters change to what appear to be coded elements when I exit the dropdown.

For example - for my saved course called "Collegeville CVS > M+D's house" the dropdown resolves to "Collegeville CVS > M+D's house".

I can go into the text field of the dropdown and carefully type over the ">" to recreate the ">", but if I don't do this precisely (or I skip it), it creates a duplicate course entry (and subsequently messes up pace tracking, mileage tracking, etc.)

Could you help?  Thanks as always.

- Carlos in PA

eric :)

HI Carlos,

I've found and fixed the problem.  It will be part of the next update.

eric Smile

carlos.ciruelos

Eric, that's great news, thank you for the terrific support as always.  I'll be running in Disney World this holiday season and I will be sure to pass a hello to Mr. Mouse for you.  Happy holidays!

- Carlos in PA