San Jose Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon RR (Read 494 times)

Congratulations on a fine race Jim! I look to your log frequently now to learn how to train better. Thanks .

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

kcam

Congrats Jim. You ran a fine race. When you took off to catch the guy with the gray hair and bald spot I figured I'd remember what Dakota said and just run my race (important note to self: When I turn gray must get hair dyed to remain stealthy in my AG). After that I was just trying stay under 6:30 pace. I picked it up the last mile and got a 6:20 but you must have as well because I didn't gain any ground. I ran as good a race as I could no regrets here!

A Saucy Wench

Age Group – 1/86 60-64 (also finished ahead of all 180 of the 55-59 group) .
        and all of my wildest dreams group. Holy smokes. What an awesome race and race report and for those of us who started this nonsense a little later than others...what great proof that hard work trumps calendar Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cheezus...NICE race! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay