10 days of running pictures no explanation on Faceplace (Read 131 times)

Joann Y

The running photo thing going around doesn't exactly say they need to be photos of there person posting do they?

One could just post 10 of their favorite running photos. For example, something like Meb or Des winning Boston. Those made pretty good photos.

Some good ones on the finish face thread too. The Classic:

The best picture. I feel like the guy on the right must have beat the other guy but I'll never know.

It took me a couple days to even figure out what the hell was being said in these 7 photos or 10 photos or whatever. I still don't understand the why. I guess if I had a bunch of pictures of myself winning races I'd be reposting those bad boys too but the sad fact is I get to put in a ton of work and never win a race let alone look halfway decent in a running photo. Oh well!

let alone look halfway decent 

The above pic proves this is not a prerequisite for a great running photo.

Dave

xhristopher

The best picture. I feel like the guy on the right must have beat the other guy but I'll never know.

The guy on the right did beat the other guy. It's Riggs. He used to post/log here.

I wonder ... Does the winner of the Amana Winterfest win some kind of major appliance???

Running Problem

Problem Child

Not on face page. Glad I'm not. I also don't get the point of showing 10 days of running stuff. I think it's annoying when runners put their run time and pace on photos anyways.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

xhristopher

I think it's annoying when runners put their run time and pace on photos anyways.

IKR? Just keep it to socially sharing PRs. AMIRITE??

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

I laughed.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Still funny. More than 2 hours later.

the sad fact is I get to put in a ton of work and never win a race let alone look halfway decent in a running photo. Oh well!

This is extremely relatable.

....let alone look halfway decent in a running photo. Oh well!

Lies!

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

cinnamon girl

What's Faceplace? What does IKR mean?

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                        We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                        Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Probably something connected with fakebook. And WGAF what IKR means. 🤪

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)