Does this make you dizzy...? (Read 584 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

[ ] yes [ ] no Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

[X ] yes [ ] no

Roads were made for journeys...

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, I just noticed the butt one! Tongue

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

oh that is so cool! I'm going to steal it to put in with my other stolen emoticons!
          Jennifer mm#1231
            oh that is so cool! I'm going to steal it to put in with my other stolen emoticons!
            How do you do that? I want a piece of action too. : (X) no ( ) yes
            I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Princess Cancer Pants

How do you do that? I want a piece of action too. : (X) no ( ) yes
              You should be able to just drag that image to your desktop... Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

yah. right click and save picture as... then I upload to photobucket. I'm an emoticon hoar of sorts. Blush I have a huge collection! Big grin
                Jennifer mm#1231