Graphing Question (Read 444 times)

Just wondering if there is any way to put together a graph overlay, or something. What I would like to be able to do is produce a graph of say, my January '08 runs and my January '09 runs for the sake of comparison. Maybe have the '08 runs shaded or have an option for different color schemes, I don't know. Right now the best that I can do is to produce a graph of '08 and a graph of '09 on two separate pages and sort of click back and forth.
    And who am I anyway?
    Just another fat jogger, evidently.
      You can create a graph showing '07 and '08 runs together. I did it. Just choose "Last 2 0r 3 years when creating.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Right. I was looking to create a graph of just January '08 and January '09. That's a bit different.
        And who am I anyway?
        Just another fat jogger, evidently.
        eric :)

The best you can do is to create two graphs because what you're asking is very specialized. I can add it to my to do list but might not to get it for a while.
            My bad. Did not read through enough, but I need this too. To get what you requested, I use the calendar. I open it, then switch to Jan '08 and toggle between the two. Easy e'nuff.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka