Runningahead doesn't have my shoe model! =( (Read 491 times)

I have the New Balance MR1306WR Can you guys add it before new years day so I can start my resolution off right? Big grin
    2009 Goals: Run 5x a week, Iron Horse Half-Marathon on a 6-month C2HM Program that completely made up and is probably unhealthy.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't be sad...you can add it manually. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oooh cool! Thanks! =D
        2009 Goals: Run 5x a week, Iron Horse Half-Marathon on a 6-month C2HM Program that completely made up and is probably unhealthy.
        mikeymike

All the shoes were added by users. You must be the first RA'er with that shoe, congratulations!

Runners run

Right on Hereford...

You can add your own shoe model, but not shoe brand! I found this out when I was testing shoes from Patagonia, Teva, Helly Hansen, and La Sportiva, among other more common brands. They have Payless on the list, but not La Sportiva?!? Confused I did find a work-around, though. Just use 'Unknown' and create a new model name that includes the brand.

"run" "2" "eat"

diadora makes running shoes. learned this today.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Don't be sad...you can add it manually. Big grin
                And let me just say... Nice ink, Kirsten!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com