#2 Tempo Run (Read 627 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One of my favorite bloggers just posted this gem...enjoy! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

One of my favorite bloggers just posted this gem...enjoy! Big grin

Some folks like to talk about nasty stuff

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Looks live I've got someone else to add to my reading list. 

I love reading things written by other people that feel like a biography of me.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

hahaha - found this a few posts down.

Menace to Sobriety

Shit...........baby!

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks live I've got someone else to add to my reading list.

I love reading things written by other people that feel like a biography of me.

He's very entertaining.  A Photography professor in MN, IIRC.  He's always posting funny photos from races he does...and I think he does at least 1 race just about every week...mostly shorter distances with a few tris thrown-in.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I think I may need to work more of those #2 tempo training days into my schedule.

Yesterday I had a gastric emergency during a marathon. It pretty much added 5 minutes to my time. If I'd spent more time on #2 tempo training maybe I could have pared that down to under a minute.