Can't seem to get course off of my log (Read 384 times)

OK, what am I doing wrong, I want to post my log but I can't seem to hide my course's. Help... Shy Primary Workout: Most of my workouts will be Run Bike Swim Running log: Keep my running log private Only allow members in my groups to view my log Allow everyone to see my running log Map access: Keep my new maps private unless I explicitly allow them to be public Graphing: Set advanced graphing as default Course filtering: Only show courses that I used in the last months Body Weight: Fill weight field with the most recent weight Workout types: Running Cycling Swimming Other workouts
    Join me on a run.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think if you're logged in, you can always see your courses. Try logging out and looking for your courses. They should be hidden at that point. You may want to post this in the Technical Support forum so that it gets the proper attention. Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

You may want to post this in the Technical Support forum so that it gets the proper attention. Cheers, Jeff ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks I'll do that....
        Join me on a run.
          I got it fixed with the help of ericSmile. thanks guys..... Cool
          Join me on a run.