What do you think about when running? (Read 343 times)

Coffee.   The effing wind.   Hip bones.

If I tell you anymore I would have to kill you.

Ready, go.

an amazing likeness

That someone on RunningAHEAD would call my hard workout run a warm-up jog...

..and skunks, lots of worry about skunks.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

SubDood

Is the Johnson's dang dog on a leash today? Is my little can of pepper spray going to work when it's this cold out?

Why don't the Johnson's get an "invisible fence," like their neighbors across the street?

Man in Tights

women, sex Wink

JanaLamb

It's nice to think about random things like people in the neighborhood, cute dogs, nice cars, national issues and air pollution.Or I just count my steps and whenever I lose count, I start over.

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog

mikeymike

Sometimes I think about Spam.

Runners run

My effing mind RACES while running, like i have ADHD or sunh-unh. Typically goes a lil' like this, The same ol' stretch, down to the beach and back, these hills suck, do i need new gloves, this song sucks...but i like the Alibi II gloves( a pair of winter mountaineering gloves), DAMN, i gotta run a different route, this sucks. The water is really pretty, nice and calm, what is that chick wearing!!!! a damn down jacket AND running, WTF. Basically just like that EVERY DAMN TIME i run, it's unreal.

Joann Y

Sometimes I think about Spam.

I'm still perplexed with this particular spammer. What's the point?

LeighDS

Live Free & Run

Everything and anything! Like other people, my mind sometimes races through thousands of different things. Example: this mornings run during the first few miles:

- F*ck its cold!

- I hate starting this late (5:00 am), should have woken up earlier

- Yup, should have worn my thermal hood

- Its surprisingly not bad for wearing shorts (20 degrees)

- I have a lot to do this week before we leave for FL (lists off the stuff I need to do...)

- I think there is a shark swimming right behind me!

- On second thought I think its an xenomorph (from Aliens)

- I need to buy something for dinner tonight, unless I eat a frozen pizza.

- I have to return a bunch of stuff this afternoon

- I hope I can find a pair of yellow shorts so I can break them in on a few runs before my half in a few weeks.

- I have no clue what shoes I'm wearing for that half, maybe these ones.

- SLOW DOWN SPEEDRACER (car drives by)

- I miss my boys and wife (they're staying at in-laws for Christmas break until we all leave for FL)

- ICE!

- The Cowboys need to hire a new coach, RG3 as a backup QB and draft a QB or work with Moore.

- Happy for Matt the Vikings made the playoffs

- If I had gotten up 15 minutes earlier, I could have squeezed in another mile.

- Why the hell is there a lone poodle wondering the neighborhood?!

- Hope the owner is nearby

- Nope, these shoes are the ones I'm wearing for my half!

...and this will keep going for another 3 miles or so you get the idea.

PRs

1-Mile - 6:18 on 4-4-2015

5K - 21:48 on 10-31-2015

10K - 47:57 on 10-24-2015

HM - 1:52:36 on 3-25-2017

FULL - 4:41:12 on 1-11-2015

Upcoming Races

Tanger Outlet 5K

Disney World 19.3 Challenge

Race the Runways 10K

mikeymike

I'm still perplexed with this particular spammer. What's the point?

I suspect it does not know that the link in its signature has been removed?

Runners run

beat

Break on through

That hasn't got as much spam in it.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

Joann Y

I suspect it does not know that the link in its signature has been removed?

Maybe it's the sincerity of effort but ultimate failure as a spammer that perplexes.