Early Morning Runs (Read 580 times)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I take off around 6:15am during the week, 7am on the weekend. I have been slacking (we were on vacation last week). I'm going to be out there tomorrow morning. Groggy with one eye open.

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

My Hero

Who are the early birds and what time do you start?
      Ideally, between 2:30-3:00AM. Not only do I have to be at work by 5:45 AM and it is an hours drive, it's bloody hot here in Phoenix in the summer. The temp. is around 85-90 before the sun comes up. Dead
        Anytime between 5 and 6 am will do. It gets way too hot anytime after 7 in NY - even up here in the sticks.

Ham & Egger

Btw 4-5 a.m., particularly in summer. Alabama is just way too brutal. On double days, I suck it up and run the secondary run in late afternoon. It sucks donkey tail.
          www.tuscaloosarunner.blogspot.com

Member Since 2008

Between 5am and 6am usually.
              Between 5:30 and 6 most days. Saturdays I might sleep in a little later but it's usually my long run. I try to be home in time to feed my son before I go to work.
                During the week it is 5:30am except Thursdays, i run with a group in the evenings. Saturday is my long run and I like to be out the door no later than 7am. I can sleep when I am dead. Bob http://bobrunner.blogspot.com
                  I can sleep when I am dead.
                  I love that song!

Michelle

mikeymike

Every day, except tomorrow. On the road between 5 and 6 depending on what I've got going on for work.

Runners run

A Saucy Wench

5:15-5:45 start weekdays & saturday, sunday I may push it as late as 7:30, but usually closer to 6:30.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jazz hands!

6:30 if I haaaaaave to get up. (I'd rather do it at 6:30pm). It can wait until as long as 9am if the marine layer's going strong that morning. Yeah, Los Angeles.
                        run run run AHHHHHH run run run