What races are you currently registered for? (Read 1065 times)

jillsey

I am running the Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City, Michigan on May 26th. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! This will be my second marathon, so I KNOW what to expect this time and how hard those last 6 miles really are, so I am a bundle of excitement, nervousness and more excitement all wrapped up in one. My whole (immediate) family is going to be there running the half marathon, so I am thinking that this will be a really fun one. My only goal is to finish at a better time than 2 years ago in Detroit. Can't wait!
      I am still resting... Smile, but June 16 there are two races in VA I am thinking about doing... One is the Tim Harmon 5K...

Vim

I've finally got around to registering for the Harbour Capital 10k in Wellington on 24th June. There's a half and marathon on the same day but the 10k suits me just fine Smile Then after that there'll be the Loaded Hog 5k series starting in August - but you can't register for those in advance.
          I just signed up for my first 50k - the Tahoe Rim Trail run in July.! Surprised
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          shyrunner07

i have printed off an entry form, and it's sitting on the table. Debating whether or not to actually fill it out....

Princess Cancer Pants

i have printed off an entry form, and it's sitting on the table. Debating whether or not to actually fill it out....
              Seaway Run...? Do it--I need people cheering for me at the finish! Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown