Help Shipping to Canada (Read 1473 times)

I agree.  But oddly enough, I bought a Running Room jacket before the Vancouver Marathon in 2002 because the weather went to shit, and that jacket remains one of my favorites.  For reals.

Even if it does zip on the opposite side and is apparently a lady jacket.

It is black and slimming.

Yeah, they do have some decent stuff there, but one thing that really bothers me is their need to put "The Running Room" in large letters on all of their products (which are, in the vast majority of cases, made by other manufacturers.  In fact, I'm not sure if they do any of their own manufacturing at all.)  I mean, really... even their socks have a huge "The Running Room" sticking out above the shoe at the ankle.  

However, I seem to have no problem with an Asics or Mizuno label on my gear.  I am a hypocrite, and I'm okay with that.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

xor

It was pointed out to me that I bought a fleece shirt/jacket thingy after the Surf City Marathon this year (because it was cheap)... and then later figured out that it is ladies' top.

Also black and slimming.

It's the pink, messin with my head.

"I think that MIG really screwed Cougar up."

Kimmi, where are you?

I know I have gotten some Saucony's through some 'canteens' that have gotten distributorships. Asics gave a deal to my XC team in university, I still use my 'Gel Magic Racers'  occasionally.

As far as shipping from US online companies, I had good luck with FirstToTheFinish.com , but they're almost exclusively spikes. When I can't get that done, I end up getting it shipped to a town just accross the border and driving an hour each way to pick it up. Most small border towns have a few businesses that'll hold packages for a couple bucks.

she runs like a girl

Yah I'm in souther Ontario but at least 2 hours from the nearest border Sad
          2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"
            whoaa thats a big shoe

I don't think you'll run that much faster wearing size 17 Universes, just sayin'.