performance race giveaway shirts- sales help needed (Read 476 times)

stryde

I'm looking for about 8 people accross the country who might have about 5 hours a week to sell a new running inspired apparel line. The line is less than a year old, but we've already started working with some of the premier events around the country and are looking to gain awareness with local running, track, and triathlon clubs. The idea of the line is to offer a high quality race giveaway shirt and sell them for similar pricing to the cotton shirts that are typically given away at races. Clubs have been very impressed with the quality and pricing of the line and it's easy to sell a line that offers such value. The ideal candidate would be someone who embraces the active lifestyle, is a good communicator, and has a good knowledge of their teritority. The line is very simple and we instruct you on the best way to sell it and prvoide all of the materials you need to get started, it's more of a matter of just knowing the clubs, stores, and events in your territority. Most of the reps we're bringing on board will be selling the line part time. The job would be a 100% commission job and the way the apparel industry generally works is that reps are paid after the customer pays their invoice (generally a couple of months after you initally take the order). Commission structure is very strong and there is tons of potential with this line.I would realistically estimate that each rep should be able to make about $6-10k additional income in their first year. Down the road we have plans to expand it to retail and other business sectors such as fitness centers, sporting events, tennis facilities, sports camps etc., but for the time being we are primarily focusing on the running industry. The majority of the work can be done from home on a computer and on your own time (no specific hours to keep). We've found that the majority of the people we work with at the local club level also have careers of their own and therefore actually like correcsponding through email and the odd time by phone. In rare cases, it might require making a presentation to a club, race director, or committee, but we typically give free samples to interested potential customers and then include all the relevant information to help the make their decisions. I'm looking for reps to cover the below markets (ideal city to live in is in () but is not essential). Also, each grouping represents 1 territority: 1) WI, IL, MI (ideally located in Chicago area) 2) OH, WV, MD, PA (ideally located in pittsburgh) 3) GA (ideally located in Atlanta) 4)WA, OR, ID, MT, WY (ideally located in Seattle) 5)CA, NV, HI (ideally located in Los Angeles or San Fran) 6) UT, CO, AZ, NM (ideally located in Denver) 7) TX (ideally located in Dallas or Austin) 8) ND, SD, MN, NE, IA (ideally located in Minneapolis). Interested parties can email me directly at brettasaunders@hotmail.com with PERFORMANCE SHIRTS in the subject line and I will do my best to reply to all emails within 24 hours. Please write me a paragrah or so about any running or sales experience you have, your location and the best way to follow up with you (email or phone). No need for a formal resume or anything just yet. I'm hoping to make decisions over the next month or so. Thanks in advance for your time. Brett