Updated workout graphs (Read 1439 times)

eric :)

Hi guys, I updated the workout graphs to add a secondary y-axis so that you can compare, say, elevation to your pace. You can also control the color of the graphs as well as the moving average amount. Unfortunately, the format of the graph url had to change so the previous urls will no longer to valid. Sorry about that. eric :-)
      I don't understand how to implement this to my benefit yet. I do not see an elevation option in the y-axis dropdown.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Imminent Catastrophe

Eric, this is just awesome! Thanks again for your log!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

kcam

Thanks so much, I am loving the GPS import!
            I'm loving the new graphs. I don't remember there being a smoothing option before. It works great!
              The log has been improving just about every week lately... nicely done.

-------------------------------------
              5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
              10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
              1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
              Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07