Great day! Delivery from runningwarehouse! (Read 887 times)

I look my best blurry!

Fan of RW as well.

I really try to support our Local running stores, but they do not carry any of the lighter shoes I use (especially in my dainty 7.5 - 8 size).  I am not too particular about the shoe model, run in Asics speedstar, Saucaony Kinvara, Peal Izumi Streak, Brooks Launch, etc and if anyone else has suggestions for a neutral 8-9 oz trainer, I'll try it as well.

My favorite store will order what they don't have. Just ask! You might get lucky. Mikey

If I have to special order them and wait a week and make another trip to the store, when I already know what shoe I want, would not make better sense to just write them a check for the price difference.

an amazing likeness

Hello.

I don't understand something on the order of about 63% of what you post, Nader.  I thought that maybe we'd meet in passing in Lowell, and I'd get some more lay of the land insights.  But since that didn't happen, could you post footnotes every now and then.  Thanks.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I have no interest in where you people buy your running shoes.

I have even less interest, given that I'm from Canada and we only have one, state-controlled running store.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

I don't understand something on the order of about 63% of what you post, Nader.  I thought that maybe we'd meet in passing in Lowell, and I'd get some more lay of the land insights.  But since that didn't happen, could you post footnotes every now and then.  Thanks.

And I had the chance to meet the man who lived to cross the finish line screaming "F**k you Buick!"  One day, hopefully. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I have even less interest, given that I'm from Canada and we only have one, state-controlled running store.

My apologies, Comrade Jehu -- I am informed the Saucony Jazz is still on backorder.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

A friend of mine has a membership to National Running Center.  He purchase my Mizuno Elixir 5 for $52.99 - no shipping.  What he pays per year for a membership, he makes up in one order.  My local  store can sell me a pair with a discount at $95 + tax.  I do purchase from my local store, but justify doing so all the time just out of the goodness of supporting a local business.  I did recently purchase 4 pairs at their shoe sale for $250 and have purchased several thousand $ in bikes.  Their annual shoe closeout sales are a great deal, but I can't always wait that long.  Running Warehouse, Holabird Sports, and Kelly's Running Warehouse I have found good prices and closeouts as well.

"Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon." - Alan Cabelly

keeponrunning

Hmm...interesting.  I have to assume you mean running store chains, because I know of a few good running stores in my area, and I'm also from Canada.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Hmm...interesting.  I have to assume you mean running store chains, because I know of a few good running stores in my area, and I'm also from Canada.

I mean the omnipresent and consistently mediocre Running Room.  I used to live (like you, I believe) in Ontario, where we had a really good local store as well as RR... but no more.  They're the only game in town here. 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Kalsarikännit

meh.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I find it cute the way you say "state controlled" and Canada together like that, like Canada now has states.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."