How to setup the Pace Bunny in new group. (Read 722 times)

How do you setup the pace bunny in a new group.   I'm wanting a pace bunny for 3650 km in the year (10 km per day).

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

Eric has to do it.  Usually he will only do it if you have enough users.  A few years ago, it had to be 25 or more members in the group.  You then have to request he add it.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Thanks.   I'll open the group up to be public, see how we go with users.

Steve

Well, you are now up to 2!

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/3650km/

I'm in, since this is just slightly higher than my goal anyway.

Gee, that was quick.   I was checking back here to put the link up and you've done it for me.   Thanks.

Steve

Same here.  My plan was 2011 for 2011 so this is a little more.  My plan was 1700 for 2010, but I wound up with 2050 so I figured might as well sign up.

Gee, that was quick.   I was checking back here to put the link up and you've done it for me.   Thanks.

You need a pretty picture on the main page for the group.  People like pretty pictures.

an amazing likeness

Most of the folks in the 2,000 mile group will also pass 3650km...

Some before April and May.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

You need a pretty picture on the main page for the group.  People like pretty pictures.

Yep, you're right.   Will have to dig out a picture or two.

Steve

Most of the folks in the 2,000 mile group will also pass 3650km...

Some before April and May.

I'm assuming they will as well.   I'm in that group also. 

Finishing so many miles by April or May, that's some serious running.

Steve