Country Music Marathon 2008 (Read 1320 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks! It was a tough day and I took it slowly. I ran with salted lemonade rather than sports drink, no carb load and an empty tummy. I responded to Abs tongue-in-cheek. I do understand that difference, but I appreciate you clarifying it for others watching. The reason for my remark is that I do most of the cooking in the house, and so my eating restrictions serve as the guide rather than my wife's. Hag Pesach Semeach! 20 more hours to go. Big grin MTA: Mike, I notice you are in Gaithersburg. I get up there to do work for AHRQ a few times per year. I ran the Rockville Millennium course a few months back, and rather enjoyed it!
      Congratulations everyone!!! Nice way to represent RA! Extra congrats to Candice on her BQ.

Michelle

MTA: Mike, I notice you are in Gaithersburg. I get up there to do work for AHRQ a few times per year. I ran the Rockville Millennium course a few months back, and rather enjoyed it!
        Let me know when you are in town again and perhaps we can run together...of course our paces are much different, so your slow-fat burning pace will my my tempo run. I'm in Nashville every so often as well for work. I'll let you know the next time I'm there.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! I am happy to run a 10+ minute pace Wink Just look at my marathon pace for yesterday. I probably won't be up to Gaithersburg next until October. I'll give you a holler.

My dogs are fast, not me

Yeah, but now the rain is slacking off. ABC, are you here?
            I was, but I have slunk back to Memphis, a victim of the humidity, hills, and an orange peel at mile 7.

Robin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Undecided What was your time versus your goal? CMM beats folks up.

My dogs are fast, not me

Missed it bad. 3:01:04. Tongue Was out there long enough to get a sunburn.

Robin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Undecided Yeah, I got some sun too. The fruit at mile 7 is a hazard, and I never take any. Recover well!
                    Hey Trent--Congrats to you too on 20 marathons! You're insane. But at least you don't have to buy anyone a case of beer. Angry

JakeKnight

Hey Trent--Congrats to you too on 20 marathons! You're insane. But at least you don't have to buy anyone a case of beer. Angry
                      Not just "anyone."

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Schneider- 2:40:02 RuN26.2- 3:32:12 JK- 3:37:37- Nice job dude Candice- 3:39:17- BQ'd trying to catch JK Makers- 3:57:50 Docster and Wife- 4:08:53- That's very cool.
                        Nice job everyone! Mrs. Docster had a great race. She's sore, but very happy. Smile