Any DC runnahs? (Read 516 times)

Think Whirled Peas

Hey all you runners in DC... Anybody gonna be around next week? I'll be in DC for work from Monday night 'til Thursday morning. I'll be staying just a few blocks from the Mall and will be running (short and slow, sorry) each day. Lemmeknow if you wanna try to get together for 4-8 miles. Q mcqn2005 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I love running in DC. I'm sad I won't be there. The Mall is awesome! Rock Creek Park is nice too! And running up to the National Cathedral includes a sweet killer hill! Check my log list of courses for a couple routes (under Washington DC).
      MrH

I'm way out in the burbs, but WRC has good info on routes if you need it. http://www.washrun.org/dcroutes/dcroutes.html

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Dave

I'm always up for running with another RA'er. Lots of good places to run.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Another Passion

Make sure you get home on time. You have someplace to be Friday evening. Wink

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

spacityrunner

I am always up for a slow run, and I am right here in DC...but I am not sure your slow is the same as my slow Big grin...I will email you

Trails Rock!

Think Whirled Peas

Cool, Trent, I might just have to check a coupla those out. Richard, thanks for the link. Dave, I gotcha and hitcha back. Liz, feel free! Running is running, pace matters not.

dang Q = Mr. Popular. Big grin

Think Whirled Peas

Make sure you get home on time. You have someplace to be Friday evening. Wink
                    Tell me about it. eesh. How's about we discuss the trip on that Saturday over a few brews? Deal?

Another Passion

Tell me about it. eesh. How's about we discuss the trip on that Saturday over a few brews? Deal?
                      Deal. Lookin' forward to it.

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Here is a site I use when I bike in the DC area They have lots of good trails. http://bikewashington.org/trails/