Breaking 2 (Read 102 times)

Me and my gang in Breck

Enjoy.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZLG-Fij_4>

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Caferey

Thanks. Great documentary. Very interesting.

Marathon 3:18 4/7/13. HM 1:30:16 2/4/17 10K 40:31 5/14/17. 

Joann Y

Thanks, I'll check it out later tonight. Maybe it will inspire me (to break 3:39? ha!) for Sunday's marathon.

Thanks, I'll check it out later tonight. Maybe it will inspire me (to break 3:39? ha!) for Sunday's marathon.

Good Luck.  Run confidently and trust your training.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Its a great video. i was skeptical that without crowd support etc that they wouldnt get close. Road races have so may more imperfections to slow runners down.

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

Caferey

A couple of things that surprised me was the pacing. As Greg McMillan pointed out, both the men’s and women’s WR had a slight negative split, but they went out at an even pace.

Another was the temps. Was v surprised they picked early May as was about 13C/55f approx at the start. Look at the top 10

fastest times ever probably all from Berlin and London with I guess about 7-10C 45f approx at the finish.

Marathon 3:18 4/7/13. HM 1:30:16 2/4/17 10K 40:31 5/14/17.