dirt roads (Read 831 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Any chance of getting "dirt/gravel road" as an option when creating routes? A few of my routes, and my next race, are on dirt/gravel road, and it's my favorite running surface. "Trail" doesn't really fit either.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Half Fanatic #846

Yes - I could really use Trail and Gravel! Bill Smile

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Another vote for "dirt/gravel road"

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I created 'Trail' as a workout type. Even gave it it's own pretty color for the graph.

Half Fanatic #846

I created 'Trail' as a workout type. Even gave it it's own pretty color for the graph.
            Thanks for the idea, but I sometimes do different workout types on gravel or trails. Smile

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Imminent Catastrophe

double post. sorry.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Imminent Catastrophe

To me, trail means singletrack hiking trail. Completely different from dirt road. Plus, this thread pertained to creating courses, where you are limited to asphalt, concrete, grass, trail, track, or treadmill. I think dirt road deserves its own category.