Lost courses (Read 369 times)

I noticed today that the list of courses that I use now has only 3 courses - normally there are a good 30 or more.  For some reason it only shows the 3 I used most recently.  Same when I go to add a run - the pull down menu has just the 3.  Does anyone have any idea why this has happened and if I can reclaim them?  Thanks!

While looking at your log, if you click on Courses and look at the bottom of the list, you will see:

Show courses used in the last X months.

I think the default is 3 months, set it to something higher and your courses will show up.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Ha!  Thanks, I appecriate it.  That worked.  I thought I must have run on more than 3 courses in the last 3 months but I guess not...

Hey no worries. How did you like the Extraterrestrial marathon? Sounds cool.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

It was cool...and it is certainly different running at night through the desert.  It's a well organized race with buses from Vegas which makes for more camaraderie than a regular race.  It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be....I'd definitely recommend it.