Weights Entry - Error on page (Read 412 times)

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Eric,

I like the new updates to system but having problems with Weights Work-out Entry page.  Sometimes the save icon on the individual excercise entry greys out when I attempt to backspace, or delete number in the sets, reps, or weight fields.  Only way I can continue is to save work-out and then edit work-out.  The unsaved entry is gone when it re-opens and I can continue. 

However, if I save an individual excercise entry then realize an error and attempt to edit or delete the entry, I get the error message:  Error on page.  In this case I need to delete the entire work-out entry and start over.  I can continue to add additional entrys even thought the "Error on page" shows on bottom of screen.   I just can't edit or change the entry that is wrong. 

My system is Internet Explorer 8 and Windows XP.

Thanks.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

eric :)

Hi Joe,

I am unable to reproduce this problem.  Could you provide me with a list of steps so I can follow what you did?

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Ok.

the greyed out save on the individual excercise entry - I thought it happenned when I backspaced but was not sure which field.  I fooled around and was able to recreate.  Turns out it was the drop down menu field not the reps or sets.

1. Open a new Weights Entry
        2. Find an excercise from drop down menu. select it 
        3. Once it appears in box attempt to delete it or select another instead. 
        4. bottom of screen appears message Error on page and the save Icon greys out.
        5. then you can't add any additional excercises you can only save workout
        6. when you edit workout this entry is gone so you can then add again.

For the second issue - not being able to edit an entry after saving it ,e.g., forgot to add a comment or typo.

1. open a new weights entry
        2. choose from drop down menu, enter fields 
        3. save excercise
        4. then try to edit or delete
        5. bottom of screen appears and message Error on page. 

maybe just my system...?  Below are error details

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; yie8)
        Timestamp: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:56:13 UTC

Line: 329
        Char: 164
        Code: 0
        URI: http://www.runningahead.com/js/TrainingLog.js?v=B389

Joe Suder

eric :)

Thanks for the info.  Although I wasn't able to reproduce the problem, I was able to track down the cause.  Can you verify that it is fixed?

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

It works!!!!Big grin  thanks. 

Joe Suder