Narrow display colums in forums? (Read 595 times)

Hi, Eric! I love the new avatar & sig feature you've added. One thing I've noticed, though, since that upgrade, is that sometimes - but not always - the posts on the forums will come up looking a little strange. Say the normal width of a post on the screen is 100 characters (I'm not going to count!!!). Sometimes a post - in the middle of a thread - will show up only 50 characters wide. And another at 30. And then a few at 100. And then another at 30. It's strange! And if I go back to the forum at a later time, it's not the same! I haven't seen any pattern to it. It just makes some posts look like long newspaper columns. It doesn't affect the functionality, only cosmetics, but I don't know if other users are seeing this too or not. Thanks, Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz--what did you say your favorite drink is? Diet sunkist with what added? Wink
      My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
        Shhh! Don't tell, okay? Tongue

Princess Cancer Pants

Ok...Janell...step away from the catbox fumes.... Big grin I haven't seen anything weird on my end, but I'm on a Mac using Safari, so maybe it's an OS/browser issue. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Ok folks, be nice to Wingz. I've seen this during testing, and it's mostly due to things not refreshing properly. Try to force a refresh by pressing ctrl-F5 and see if the problem goes away. eric Smile
              It occurred to me it might be a Firefox/IE thing too, since I use Firefox about 90% of the time... And I promise, guys, I do my best to NOT sniff the catbox fumes...