equipment order? (Read 245 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I had assumed the equipment is alphabetical until just now. Mine are almost alphabetical, but my newest pair of shoes are listed (apparently) out-of-order. And now that I look at the dropdown more carefully, there is another pair (apparently) out of order.

What is the intended order?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

keeponrunning

It appears they are listed by efficiency.  The shoes that /km have cost the most are first.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Unless you're joking, you can (re)order them by alphabetical, efficiency, etc.

I presume alphabetical as a default though.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I found typos in two old ones (betcha I picked them out of the dropdown, instead of checking the spelling), so fixing those makes all the old ones list alphabetically; only the latest pair is out of order -- but it's close enough it's easy to find.

eric :)

I found typos in two old ones (betcha I picked them out of the dropdown, instead of checking the spelling), so fixing those makes all the old ones list alphabetically; only the latest pair is out of order -- but it's close enough it's easy to find.

I'll give you a hint.  One of them has an extra space.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'll give you a hint.  One of them has an extra space.

I'm starting to think the moral is not to use the dropdown. I betcha I'd avoid the name errors and misspellings if I just stayed well away from it Smile

PS: Thanks.