K-Swiss Tubular 100s (Read 321 times)

My wife bought me a pair of these because she got one heck of a deal on them.  They feel good walking around and today I went 6 miles in them.  Overall a decent feeling neutral style shoe.  I think I will rock them more often on my runs and hope they don't lead to any issues.  I will work them into the rotation now and worse case scenario they will be one of my daily wears that get no mileage.  Anyone out there ever run in them?

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

mark-bixler

I have not run in them but did see them at a local store.  If I could afford them at this point (even at $75 I just don't have the funds) I would definitely get a pair.  I would love for you to keep us updated on how they feel and work for you.  Thanks.

Listen. Yeah, it's gonna hurt some. That's the marathon business.

But here's the thing. When it starts to get intense, that's not time to panic. This is what you wanted to happen. It means that all the training, all the miles, all the wakeups, all the cold, all the wet, all the sleep-deprived days and all the shit you've done to yourself over the last 6 plus months is finally about to pay off. It means you've put yourself where you wanted to be. You've given yourself an opportunity that very few will ever have. You've given yourself a chance.

Now finish it.

Will do, and for the record my wife got them for half that at the local exchange here in Japan on special so I lucked out as did my son.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett