Lost Data (Read 116 times)

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

It appears that my data from 1/1/2008 - 12/31/2009 no longer exists. My cumulative running total is now off by those two years being deleted. Is this normal? Is there a time period beyond which RunningAhead no longer maintains data?

Thank you for your help.

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

eric :)

Hi chaplanger,

RA does not automatically delete your data. I checked a backup from Dec 2 and there were no workouts before 2010. I seem to remember that you had a separate account with your data, or did I mis-remember?

eric Smile

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

Oooops. . . my bad. I was doing other record keeping in 2008-2009. . . I thought I had manually entered this data into Runningahead - evidently not.

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

pitrunner

My data is also gone prior to Jan 2010.  Is there a way to fix this? If I pay for a subscription can I get that info back?

I might be a weirdo, but I love looking at my old logs and think of it as a diary, of sorts.

Thanks in advance!

eric :)

Hi pitrunner

RA does not delete your data. I'm not sure how you determined that the data is gone. If you go to your workouts list, and sort them by date in ascending order, you'll see they go back further.

You can see your subscription history by going to Options -> Subscription Plan.

eric Smile

pitrunner

It's not giving me the option to view the calendar prior to 2010, this is as far down as the drop-down menu will go. And if I hit the back button on January 2010, it takes me back to this year.

Prince of Fatness

It's not giving me the option to view the calendar prior to 2010, this is as far down as the drop-down menu will go. And if I hit the back button on January 2010, it takes me back to this year.

I saw this and thought that I would check my log since I go back further than 2010.  I can confirm that the drop down only provides back to 2010.  However, if you are on January 2010 and click the December link it will show December 2009, so you can go back one month at a time using those links.

Not at it at all. 

an amazing likeness

The pick list only goes back 10 years to make it (the list) manageable. You can type any year in the year field above the pick list and to get to an older start month.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

undue monkey

You can also hit the "workouts" link and sort by date to start from the beginning in list form.

Tom Jennings

My yesterday Run downloaded to Garmin Connect but did not transfer to RA. This is the first time this has happened.

Tom Jennings

Is there any way to correct the above failure?