Beta Testing (Read 555 times)

Hannibal Granite

Was anyone else not able to login for a few hours this morning because they weren't a Beta tester? 

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

mikeymike

Well I can't say how long it lasted but a couple of hours ago I tried to get into my running log and couldn't because it was directing to the beta site.  Just now when I tried again I got in fine.  Like most things having to do with RA, if you just let it alone for a few hours/days, it works itself out.

Runners run

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Well I can't say how long it lasted but a couple of hours ago I tried to get into my running log and couldn't because it was directing to the beta site.  Just now when I tried again I got in fine.  Like most things having to do with RA, if you just let it alone for a few hours/days, it works itself out.

+1. Thanks Eric.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Was anyone else not able to login for a few hours this morning because they weren't a Beta tester? 

No.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Prince of Fatness

No.

That's 'cause your middle name is Beta.

Not at it at all. 

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Yes, but I'm glad it's back up now.

Well, I have someone to thank for the gravel in my guts and the spit in my eye.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus