Holy Fitness Loss!!! (Read 1211 times)

I was running up to 50-60miles a week around when my twins were born last January. After I went back to work the following Feb. I stopped running from time constraints and pure exhaustion. My diet went straight to crud and I gained back around 70 lbs in a little over a year(no food was safe from me hehe). Needless to say I lost a bunch of fitness but am finding it is coming back fairly quick. I imagine running with this weight will help make me some strong superfast legs as the weight keeps dropping.

A Saucy Wench

I imagine running with this weight will help make me some strong superfast legs as the weight keeps dropping.
      Worked for me - I ROCKED hills for about a year after my baby was born. I ran until about 8 months and then ran while losing about 60 lbs and for the first time in my life I loved loved hills. It kind of evened out eventually.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Loving hills? Makes me wish I could get pregnant! LOLZ Tchuck, You are correct starting on last week in September my long run was: Half Marathon Marathon Half Marathon Rest/Easy Half Marathon Half Marathon Injury Rest Injury Rest Thanksgiving 5 miler Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest Injury/Rest 2 miles 3 miles 3 miles