imported workouts default (Read 34 times)

admichaud

When I import my workouts from my Garmin watch, it is automatically filling in type of run and location of run.  It used to be set to default and I would type in the location.  But, now it is filling in with a long run/same location for every import and I have to edit all of these afterwards.

Can you tell me how to fix this?

Thank you,

ADM

an amazing likeness

Sounds like you have the data importer set to pre-fill workouts with data from the last workout you saved. On the data import page, look at the dialog box that comes up above your files coming in from Garmin Connect and see if you don't have a check box in the option:

Fill new workouts with info from the last saved workout

If that option is checked, that's the cause -- uncheck it.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

runmichigan

When you have workouts automatically imported from GarminConnect it seems to ignore whatever preference you have set.  I currently have my workouts uploaded from my Garmin watch to GarminConnect.  GarminConnect then pushes them automatically to RA.  When I click on the RA Imported Workouts icon I am taken to the workout import page to save them one at a time or all at once.  There is no checkmark in front of the option to fill using the data from the last saved workout, but RA does it anyway.  I checked under Options (upper right) and could not find another place to change the setting.