Controls overlapping on iPhone (Read 52 times)

Prince of Fatness

I noticed that my username and the setting gear icon now appear on top of the message icons on the upper right. So now when I get a PM or upload a run from my Garmin I cannot click the icons on the upper right portion because the other controls are right on top of them. They used to be very close, but not overlapping. This just started happening within the last 2 or 3 days.

Using Safari on an iPhone. Running iOS 10.3.1.

Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

Same. Although even before, they were too close together to be usable by my fat fingers. There's just not much real estate up there, unless things get reconfigured. I go through the Messages tab to get to PMs, and the Training Log tab to upload GPS data.

Dave

Prince of Fatness

Same. Although even before, they were too close together to be usable by my fat fingers. There's just not much real estate up there, unless things get reconfigured. I go through the Messages tab to get to PMs, and the Training Log tab to upload GPS data.

Yeah before I would do the reverse two finger pinch to zoom to the upper right of the screen. That made the icon an easy target even for fat fingers.

Also reading your post I see that I did not mention that I am using the menus to get to where I need to go, so this is not preventing me from doing anything.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

It appears to be back to the way it was before.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The reconfigure actually looked a little better on my phone, today it's hard to use again